GVK Biosciences is hiring for Production Documentation Executives.GVK is today among India€™s leading transnational business conglomerates. GVK€™s areas of activity range from power and hospitality to biotechnology, manufacturing, finance, petrochemicals and infrastructure development.Interested and eligible candidates can share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: GVK Biosciences
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad ( Nacharam)
- Post Name: Production Documentation Executives
- Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry,B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical,B.Pharma in Pharmacy PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry,M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experience: 2 to 5 yearsof relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Contact: 9154774225. email@example.com
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Preparing and implementing of standard operating Procedures, Batch records, Protocols, cleaning procedures and relevant log sheets.
- Maintaining documents as per regulatory and cGMP norms.
- Handling of QMS activities, Change controls, Deviations, Incidents and risk assessments.
- Responsible for ensuring the department employees for training as per training plan schedule in the TRIMS.
- Responsible to attend all training programs, SOPs and cGMP training relevant to area and equipment.
- Performing DQ, IQ, OQ, and PQ for the equipment.
- Writing of relevant Batch documents and log books.
- Execution of production plan for formulation and filling.
- Achieving planned FM/FP targets with strict adherence to cGMP.
- Execution of preventive maintenance plan for equipments in coordination with Engineering and QA departments.
- Performing day to day activities as per requirements.
- Reporting all the activities, deviations and issues to Reporting officer.