Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hiring B.Pharma,M.Pharma.Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is a multinational pharmaceutical company. The company was founded by Anji Reddy, who previously worked in the mentor institute Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited, of Hyderabad, India. Dr. Reddy’s manufactures and markets a wide range of pharmaceuticals in India and overseas. .Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name:Formulation Scientist
- Qualification: B.Pharma,M.Pharma
- Experience :03-07 years
- No of Vacancies : 03
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/skills Required:
- Plan product development to meet the scheduled milestones for the drug product development; execute directional experimental studies for the purpose of effective formulation development. Review and initiate effective discussion from time to time within the team to plan for the next experiments or next course of action.
- Discuss with Analytical team for daily plan of analysis based on the project requirements and review the results.
- Ability to identify potential challenges in drug product development and initiate effective dialogue with experts and CFT’s to overcome them.
- Ensure the availability of all pre requisites like equipment, raw material to start the batch execution time.
- Initiate, check and ensure the license and logistic requirement for the project like purchase of Raw materials and Innovator including development and scale up, material code creation and extension to different plants, availability of Spec/STP at different plants.
- Initiate and plan pilot BE study (s) including procurement of materials, execution and evaluation of Pilot Bio batches and send for Pilot bio studies.
- Discussion with process development team to finalize Process Optimization trials and support in execution as required
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam