First American Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/BCA for the position Process Associate .This position requires B.Com/BBA/BMS/BCA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 01st July 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Process Associate
|Company Name||First American|
|Salary Offering||₹ 1,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Process Associate|
|No Vacancy||No Information|
Job Role or Description
- Ability to understand the basic nature of the domain and relating that to entire value chain of mortgage and title insurance solutions, Time Share property, Claims Servicing & Claims Prevention etc.
- Working knowledge in all the Business Applications related to Processes.
- Ability to Retrieve relevant information using appropriate Online Business-related Websites
- Ability to use these tools to perform required search and collate information.
- Ability to identify ad notify team members and leads in case of rule break in the tool.
- Ability to Process Simple, Medium and High complexity tasks
- Ability to Create process related reports within the desired timeframe that is expected
- Follow the set guidelines/framework while structuring all work products
- Ability to provide implementable recommendations basis the gaps and problems identified
- Ability to identify process gaps and/or recommend improvement ideas (Ex – Kaizens)
- Maintain compliance to the Quality metrics
- Ability to display the culture of FTR (First Time Right) While processing orders
- Ability to understand the explicit and implicit need of the customer and deliver to meet / exceed the expectations consistently
- Ability to quickly unlearn / learn various tools, processes and controls to deliver effectively
- Ability to comprehend and come up the learning curve required to do his tasks as per the defined training timelines/training schedule using the right resources
Company Profile First American Financial Corporation is an American financial services company which provides title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries
Apply here For detailed information