Finecure Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 03/11/2021.Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited and its subsidiaries are leading manufacturers and marketers of Pharmaceutical formulations and Nutraceuticals in several therapeutic segments in dosage forms of Tablets, Capsules, Oral Liquids, Dry Syrup, Powders, Injections and Sachet. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Finecure Pharmaceuticals s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Finecure Pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.Pharma/M.Pharma Candidates with 01-06+ Years of Experience for Executive Regulatory Affairs Position.Complete Details for the Executive Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience in handling regulatory affairs for ROW market mainly Latin American, African & Asian countries for Pharma Formulations.
- Preparation, compilation & Review of Registration documents that include Administrative & Technical.
- Reviewing the technical documents provided by QA, QC, Production Providing them the report of shortcomings & ensures them to correct the documents.
- Handling RFIs (Requested Further Informations) queries raised by Importer/ Agent/ Regulatory authorities during evaluation of technical data.
- Coordinating concerned (QA, QC, Production, Packing & Purchase) departments in the process of sample preparation.
- Coordinate & submission of CTD/ACTD/Country Specific Dossiers/DMF (OP) to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate & provide support to team for preparation and dispatch of regulatory documents & dossiers in agreed time-frames.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and managing day to day regulatory affairs activities in a timely manner.
- Providing technical knowledge of the data used in CTD, ACTD & Dossiers to members of regulatory team.
- Fill up customer questionnaires by collecting information from various concerned departments.
- You should be good in man – management & co – ordination with all the departments Interact with various administrative, legal & factory departments to collect documents required for regulatory compilation on time.
- Maintenance of the complete history of each drug product.