Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 18/04/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting Any Graduate with 5-10+ Years of relevant Experience for Project Manager – Manufacturing Position.Complete Details for the Project Manager – Manufacturing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Visakhapatnam
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 18/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible new products, monitoring and coordinating of new product launches execution form Manufacturing Plant side.
- Responsible for the new launch product requirements and coordination for their procurement.
- Responsible for coordination between IPDO to plant for Technology Absorption, monitoring of product transfer, pre-validation, process validation, cleaning validation and qualification activity at Injectables unit.
- Conduct daily meetings with all cross functional teams on new product execution.
- Update higher management on progress of new product and launch products.
- Co-ordination with cross functional departments for the requirements to execute the new product as per schedule.
- Participation in phase gate clearance meeting for new products.
- Coordination for review of process summary reports at every stage of execution of new products.
- Coordination to ensure quality management system related activities pertaining to new products like Incidents, change notifications, Out of Specification and Out of Trend, investigation report preparation.
- Coordination and review of SHE report, tooling drawing and change parts.
- Coordination with Integrated Product Development Organization (IPDO), Analytical Research & Development (AR&D), Production, Warehouse, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and vendors for Feasibility / Exhibit / Pre-validation / Process qualification batches and collection of data / report.