Unichem Laboratories Released Job Openings On 11/12/2021.Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to deliver better health through superior products.
Unichem Laboratories Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Sc,MBA Candidates with 5 – 7 years of Experience for Human Resources – Other Position.Complete Details for the Human Resources – Other as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : North Goa, Goa
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA.
- Opening date for online Application: 11/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
The position is primarily a site level position responsible for the Site Learning Management System (LMS). The role entails driving all LMS training activities at the site and ensuring 100% compliance related to trainings with the support of Learning Administrator (LA) and Functional Administrators (FAs) from various departments and their HODs. The role also entails supporting the quality related documentation and coordination with CQA
Roles and Responsibilities
Learning Management System (LMS) Administration
- Reviewing and updating LMS SOP
- Maintaining detailed documentation of training processes across all Unichem sites
- Act as a custodian for developing and sustaining learning culture in the organization
- Act as a system administration expert at site level to guide the LA and FAs
- Ensuring authenticity of training content uploaded in the system by LA and FAs
- Generating and maintaining learning reports
- Sharing Learning and Attendance reports with FAs and HODs to achieve compliance related to site training activities
- Generating, analysing, maintaining and reviewing system audit reports concerning LMS and related systems
Coordinating for LMS Trainings
- Driving training activities at site to ensure 100% compliance related to trainings with the support of LA and FAs from various departments and their HODs
- Ensuring timely completion of scheduled trainings
- Sending timely escalations to learners managers and HODs to drive training completion
- Responsible for HR GMP documentation for LMS for all sites
- Manage site-level administration of training biometric attendance system
- Conduct regular audits of training records at site level and support audits at all sites
- Ensure audit readiness for regulatory audits of LMS at site level
- Ensure that the LMS infrastructure is maintained, serviced and updated.