Mankind Pharma Released Job Openings On 08/03/2022. Mankind Pharma is an Indian pharmaceutical company, based at New Delhi, India. The company has products in therapeutic areas ranging from antibiotics, to gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, dermal, and erectile dysfunction medications.
Mankind Pharma Recruiting M.Pharma Candidates with Minimum 2-5 Years of Experience for Research Scientist Position.Complete Details for the Research Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Manesar
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- From Initial screening to finalization of product portfolio grid for US business
- Constantly review & monitor US market and suggest new potential Generics product to strengthen portfolio of in-house development
- Evaluation of dosage form for US market and finalization of portfolio grid which includes Day-181 launch, Complex and other potential Generics
- Tracking NCE molecules approved for US market. Identify, analyse and suggest potential product for NCE-1, FTF and PIV strategy products
- Business case preparation and analysis. Estimate Pricing, Market share, tentative budgets, COGS calculation, market entry dates & revenue forecast etc.
- Leveraging the in-house pipeline of US portfolio to Europe & other potential market for value maximization
- Responsible for monthly MIS for Management
- Create and lead summary presentations for management team
- Identify potential API for in-house development strategically important for vertically integration
- Any projects assigned within scope of portfolio management
Key Skills required:
- Strong Pharmaceutical domain knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the US Pharma market
- Good analytical and secondary research skills
- Strong knowledge of databases like IMS SMART/ PADDS/ MIDAS, IPD Analytics etc.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power point
- Basic understanding of Regulatory & IP for US market
- K od interpersonal communication and presentation skills with a strong teamwork focusK