Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 30/06/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting Any Graduate,Any Postgraduate with 5-10+ Years of Experience for Project Manager – Construction Position.Complete Details for the Project Manager – Construction as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:30/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
As a PMO Coordinator:
- Support the PMO lead in drafting the business processes, implementation and trainings related to Program Project Management (PPM) functional systems and practices.
- Support in PMO operational aspects like managing PMO tool, generating appropriate PPM reports and dashboards for governance review/ tracking.
- Support PMO in PPM change management
As a Project Manager
- Work with project sponsor, project leads and stakeholders in managing (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing) medium to large projects
- Organize and facilitate effective project meetings, work with project lead and project team in documenting and driving agenda. Identify and document action items; follow-up/track action items to closure
- Facilitate discussions with project team to identify and assess risks/issues, brainstorm and document risk mitigation plans and track them till the closure, ensure timely escalation as needed.
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings for meeting short-term and long-term objectives of the projects; develop and maintain project plan for all the capital projects in the portfolio and ensure these updated plans are available to the internal and external stakeholders.