Eris Lifesciences Ltd Released Job Openings On 06-12-2021.Eris Lifesciences Ltd is the only publicly listed Indian pharmaceutical company with a pure-play domestic branded formulations business model. Established in 2007, Eris is by far the youngest company in the IPM Top-25. Our business ethos is based on two pillars harnessing the power of cutting-edge science to bring evidence-based therapies to the market, and enabling our patients to take charge of their diagnoses and their lives through our patient care initiatives. Since inception, we have been focused on chronic and sub chronic lifestyle related therapies.
Vacancy Details :
Eris Lifesciences Ltd Recruiting Any Graduates with 8-12 years of Experience for Regional Sales Manager (B2B) Position.Complete Details for the Regional Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Vijayawada, Indore, Ahmedabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas)
- Details of Salary: ₹ 6,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06-12-2021
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Plans the target achievement by understanding the potential of each territory and keeps a close watch on business strategies which can be undertaken to capitalize on business opportunities.
- Encourage the team to work towards achievement of business targets. Motivates the team to stretch themselves.
- Ensures & Monitors proper coverage of customers.
- Builds excellent relations, recognition & acceptance among top customers and is willing to stretch to incorporate the core doctor.
- Coaches and motivates his team to achieve their targets by knowing the capabilities of each individual and directs them accordingly.
- Entrusts his manager with the responsibility of selecting good candidates under proper guidance. Gives proper induction and understanding of the culture of the organization.
- Ensure fair and proper appraisals for his team members. Guide his team and gives proper understanding as to where they are and what is expected of them.
- Develops himself by attending various CMEs, RTMs and other conferences.
- Collection of Adverse Events incidences including lack of efficacy related to Eris Lifesciences’s any drug product / medicinal product in the specified format (Eris Pharmacovigilance App) up to the maximum possible level of completeness of data related to patient/consumer, drug/medicinal product, Adverse Event(s) and reporter and forwarding the same to the Pharmacovigilance Team. A preliminary report should reach to PV -head within 24-hrs. and if required, Final Report shall be submitted within 7-working days.