Emcure Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Inventory Controller : Supply Chain and has issued notification to accept Applications. Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a fast growing fully integrated Indian pharmaceutical company with global presence engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. . Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Inventory Controller : Supply Chain as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Kurkumbh
- Post Name: Inventory Controller : Supply Chain
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 10-16+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Identification of areas of improvement in Planning & continuous improvement processes
- With 12-15 yrs. of experience in supply chain planning. Exp in the Pharma industry is desirable though not mandatory.
- Able to convert Business Plan into Supply, Production Plan.
- Developing online MIS tracker & reports
- Release of 6 Months Production requirements (firm plan) to CMO
- Release of PRs on time to CMO team as per the plan, once the commitments are finalized for 6 Months firm plan
- Ensure no production loss due to unavailability of Intermediates or RMS from CMO
- Managing S&OP for CMO & circulating MOMs
- Work Off Plan/SM-NM Analysis of the stock
- To involve in costing approvals and effective contract management (CMO) operations
- Maintain tracker for CMO operations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply