Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 06-11-2021. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting MSc / M Pharm Candidates with 05-08 + years of work experience for Regulatory Affairs Position.Complete Details for the Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 06-11-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Knowledge of the regulatory guidance available with FDA, ICH, EMA, ANVISA (Brazil), NMPA (China), Russia, Japan and other regulatory agencies for APIs and fair understanding of the drug products approval cycle.
- Search & review the regulatory assessment reports (RLD / SBOA/EPAR/other literature evidences) available in regulatory websites or public domain and share the inputs with HPT for fixing the limits for impurities or defining the control strategy based on the maximum daily dosage.
- Must have sufficient chemistry knowledge to evaluate the synthetic schemes and aid in selection of appropriate regulatory starting materials for these complex APIs and define regulatory requirements for the selected starting materials in consultation with their managers.
- Participate in the technical discussions with the CFT for defining & finalizing the specifications for starting materials/intermediates/drug substance.
- Ensure GTI evaluation is carried out and necessary control strategies are put in place based on purge study, purge factors and/or routine or non-routine testing of the PGIs at appropriate stages.
- Responsible for communicating the global & region specific regulatory requirements to CFT
- Review the documents received from CFTs and ensure quality of the technical reports and DMF.
Click here for Official notification and Apply