Novartis Released Job Openings On 24-11-2021.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide.Eligibility for the CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE as follows.
Novartis Recruiting Bachelor’s in Pharma/ Life Science candidates 1-2+ years experience for CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE Position.Complete Details for the CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:24-11-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Monitors patient data and study-related information related to clinical study sites and clinical trial participation.
• Ensures the investigator adheres to research protocols, regulatory requirements and good clinical practices and provides input into data validation plan.
• Provides timely and accurate monitoring of patient data and study-related information from source documents, research records, and site visits where applicable.
• May monitor study sites and audit facility selection.
• Conducts site selection for potential sites to evaluate their capabilities for conducting a clinical trial
• Performs site Initiation Visit, ensures site personnel is fully trained on all trial related aspects
• Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
• Frequent internal company and external contacts.
• Represents organization on specific projects
• Contributes to some cost center goals and objectives
• Is the frontline liaison between Novartis and sites to ensure successful collaboration, site engagement and meeting Novartis expectation on milestone and deliveries
• Deliver customer satisfaction results for internal and external customers
• Delivery of Clinical Trials to quality standards and agreed timelines
• Adherence to Novartis policy and guidelines and external regulations