MSN Laboratories Released Job Openings On 09/05/2022.MSN Group is the fastest growing research-based pharmaceutical company based out of India. Founded in 2003 with a mission to make health care affordable, this Hyderabad-based venture has nine API and five finished dosage facilities established across Hyderabad, USA and Myanmar
MSN Laboratories Recruiting Diploma,BSC,B Pharma,MSC,M Pharma with 0 to 5 years experience For Packaging & Development Department.Complete Details for the Packaging & Development as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/05/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 14th May from 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM onwards,MSN Laboratories Pvt Ltd| Formulation Unit -2 | Sy. No 1277&1319 -1324| Nandigama|Rangareddy| Telangana – 509216
Job Description/Skills Required
- Development of Primary, secondary and tertiary packaging Materials for commercial.
- Preparation of documents like BOMs, Master Packaging Records & Palletization.
- Technical Support for the Artwork development for printed packaging materials.
- Technical support for implementation of Softwares and Hardwares for Track and Trace (Serialization) Project.
- New vendors development for different types of packaging materials.
- Co-ordination with sourcing team for getting the new packaging materials samples and conducting the machine trials before implementing the same.
- Trouble shooting and effective rectification of issues related to process and usage of packaging materials.
- Trouble shooting at Production packing.
- Conducting Machine trials for Alternative Vendor Development for packaging materials.
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Initiation of Change controls related to Packaging Development activities.
- Initiation and review of Deviations and CAPAs related to Packaging Development activities.
- Technical support to Marketing, QA, QC, RA, Production, Planning and Purchase departments in day to day activities.
- Technical inputs to vendors for print proof and shade card approval, Vendor visits for online approvals.