SIRO Clinpharm Pvt. Ltd Released Job Openings On 04/08/2022.Siro Clinpharm is a drug development solutions provider to the global healthcare industry. Our subject expertise gives us an edge in clinical trial management, clinical data management, medical writing, biostatistics & statistical programming & pharmacovigilance. In 1996 Dr.Gautam Daftary founded SIRO in Mumbai, India. In 2001 company started providing its services in Data Management.
SIRO Clinpharm Pvt. Ltd Recruiting Any Graduates with 02-06+ years of experience for Clinical Data Management Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Clinical Data Management Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Thane, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 04/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Clinical Database Development Related Activities:
- – Perform database design, program edit checks, external data load set up activities and ensure
successful loading of external data
- – Create data listings/ reports for assigned projects.
- 2. Data Review Related Activities:
- – Design/ Create/ provide inputs to CRF, Subject Diary and CRF Completion Guidelines (CCG), —
– Data Validation Plan (DVP) and Self-Evident Correction (SEC) Plan
- – Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of clinical database, query management activities, reconciliation of external data from vendors (Lab, ECG etc.) and Serious Adverse Event (SAE) Reconciliation for assigned projects.
- 3. Compliance to timelines, quality, processes & policies:
- – Perform quality control activities as assigned and ensure assigned activities are conducted in
compliance with regulatory requirements and SOPs
- – Ensure completeness and correctness of all training records
- – Work towards implementation of CDISC standards
- 4. Support new and existing business:
- – Author/Reviewer for SOPs, audit readiness and participation as required
- – Escalate issues in timely manner to Line Manager/ Project Manager/ Senior Management as
- – Ensure timely submission of timesheets/ functional tracking sheets
- – Provide suggestions for process improvements that result in time and cost saving and
- – Adhere to SLAs and defined metrics as applicable