SGS India is conducting Walk in drive on 12th Feb 2021 for Analytical Chemist & Microbiologist.SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, offering a wide range of quality assurance and Specialized Technical Services. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: SGS India
- Location :Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
- Post Name: Analytical Chemist & Microbiologist
- Qualification: B.pharma,M.pharma,MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experience: 03 to 8 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Time And Venue :12th February , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM SGS India Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. A-772/ A-773, MIDC, TTC Industrial Area, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400701
- Contact: Mr. Surendra Rai ( 07304973982 )
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
1. Oversee a uniform and compliant quality system for the GxP activities of the Mumbai Life Science
Services facility and proactively identify and resolve GxP issues.
2. Co ordinating with Quality assurance in Resolving quality related deviations, recurring issues, Out
Of-Specification (OOS) investigations, customer complaints, and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) in a timely manner.
3. Responsible for review and training for Standard Operating Procedures.
4. Responsible for training of analysts.
5. Coordination with QA during internal and external audit and complies as per the GMP requirement.
6. Carry out microbiological test such as Microbial limit test, Bioburden, Preservative efficacy test.
7. Raising the purchase request for procuring the required chemicals and media in Microbiology Lab.
8. Guiding and training microbiologists for routine analysis and Method Validation.
2. Analytical Chemist:
- Perform Physical testing of samples
- Perform chemical testing of samples
- Troubleshooting of equipments/instruments
- Support of investigations/deviations
- Method development/validations Assay, Dissolution and Related Substance method for various dosage forms
- Calibration of Instruments/Equipments.