Fortis Healthcare Released Job Openings On 20-09-2021.Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Fortis Healthcare s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Fortis Healthcare Recruiting B.Sc in Any Specialization Candidates with 01-05+ Years of Experience for Front Office Assistant Position.Complete Details for the Front Office Assistant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kalyan/Dombivli
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Share resume – firstname.lastname@example.org Contact No. – 0251-2371231 / 9372721792 Contact Person – Ms Prajakta / Ms. Shruti
Job Description/Skills Required
- OPD Management and Consultants Coordination. Telephone operations. Appointment and Scheduling. Making & also giving training on Courtesy post discharge calls. Information delivery Supervising Report dispatch Supervising the Reception Courier dispatch and receipt Update of Contact details and Telephone Book Preparing Indent of Consultant Chambers Issuing Keys & Lockers of the drawers. Supervising and checking of daily MIS before sending it. Service recovery in that Area. Training of the HIS modules in front office with the IT department. Maintaining attendance, leave & delays in absenteeism of the Consultants. Preparing SOPs. Giving on-the-job training. Preparing Welcome Kit for newly joined Consultant (Visiting Cards, Letter heads, aprons, name plates, etc). Explaining pricing packages to the newly joined Consultant Room Readiness. Inventory of the stationery. Inter departmental co-ordination (Wards, H/K, Maintenance, Stores, Admin, IT) Handles patient grievances (regarding waiting period for the Drs and non availability of appointments)..