Aurobindo Pharma Released Job Openings On 20-09-2021. Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. is an Indian pharmaceutical company headquartered in Hyderabad, Hi-Tech City, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Aurobindo Pharma s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Aurobindo Pharma Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-03+ Years of Experience for Internal Auditor Position.Complete Details for the Internal Auditor as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Coordinate with external / internal auditors to assess the quality and adequacy of audit procedures performed and ensure timely completion of assignment Carry out various Internal audit, Investigation, and IT reviews to ensure an effective control environment Review internal control for financial reporting as against current processes to ensure coverage and compliance Review of compliance of all regulatory requirements, internal SOPs and control framework for all businesses, functions, and plants. Ensure all audit recommendations are implemented and monitor their continuous effectiveness Co-ordinate with various process owners & conduct Internal Audit of identified business functions / processes, perform field work to assess risk & control and identify audit issues, analyses root cause, impact and provide practical recommendations Prepare internal audit reports to be presented to the audit team and management Develop policies and SOP ensuring that they are relevant to processes and address key risk areas Assist in review of special reviews / investigation as per Audit committee direction / request from the management Manage & mentor Internal audit team and provide them required support & guidance..