Accenture Released Job Openings On 22-09-2021.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Accenture Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Sc Candidates with 02 – 06 years of Experience for Medical Biller / Coder Position.Complete Details for the Medical Biller / Coder as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates share the updated resume to email@example.com
- Contact: Nandhine – 7550174411
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.You will be working as a part of the Data Maintenance team which is responsible for the completeness & validity of the data in the clinical database. The team reviews and resolves discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines, issues data clarification forms as and when required. You will have to perform discrepancy review & perform Self-Evident Corrections per DRP (as and when required). You will also solve for discrepancy management for SAE related discrepancies.
Medical Coding is the transformation of descriptions of medical diagnoses and procedures into universal medical code numbers and understanding how they are used in health care systems, (Like ICD9 ICD 10, HCPCS and CPT). You will review clinical database for verbatim terms and assign manual codes for all the terms, which have failed to auto-encode, perform manual classification of uncoded terms within TMS using MedDRA Dictionary, and/or Client Drug Dictionary in Coding Review Group (CRG).