Bharat Serums and Vaccines Released Job Openings On 30-12-2021.Our belief in Bringing Life to Life is anchored to a passion that has made us preserve, protect and enhance quality of life. For over four decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. Today, we have the privilege of working in close partnership with our customers and stakeholders to make a sustainable impact.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Recruiting MS/M.Sc(Science) Candidates with 00 Yrs of Experienced Candidates for Quality Control Officer Position.Complete Details for the Quality Control Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ambernath
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:30-12-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- To perform chemical/wet analysis of RM, intermediates and finished products of Hormones, Equine, Blood products and other products test as per Method of Analysis
- To be responsible for analysis wrt ELISA, RT PCR , SDS PAGE, FACS.
- To verify/review results and raw data of analysis of raw material , intermediates and finished products for hormones, equines and blood product
- Analysis activities related to process validations , HT and CV for hormones , Equine and blood product
- To be responsible for sample management
- Maintain stock record of kits required for analysis
- Prepare method validation protocol , report and execute the method validation
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment , instrument and review temperature monitoring record of laboratory equipment area.
- To prepare and standardize whenever required bench reagents , indicators, volumetric solutions and buffer solutions as per need and record the data