Syngene Released Job Openings On 30/12/2021.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry Candidates with 00-04+ years of Experience for Senior Research Assistant / Research Assistant Positions.Complete Details for the Senior Research Assistant / Research Assistant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:30/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Bharat Serums and Vaccines Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-up, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially
- Responsible for the performing reaction, work-up and its purification on larger sale (100 g to 2 kg)
- Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor / group leader.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Understanding and demonstrating responsibility for safety of self & colleagues by following all safety protocols provided by Syngene
- Adherence to all environment, health, and safety (EHS) policies & standards at all times in the workplace
- Wearing all PPE as required.
- Adherence to all procedures related to Syngene’ s data integrity policies
- Compliance to Syngene’ s quality standards at all times.