Amazon Released Job Openings On 05/08/2022.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc Candidates with 00-05+Years Experience for SPS IN Associate Position.Complete Details for the SPS IN Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Remote (Hiring office located in Siliguri)
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 05/08/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : Walkin Interview on 12th August from 10.00 AM – 11.00 AM onwards,Siliguri Institute Of Technology Hill Cart Road, Salbari, Sukna, West Bengal 734009
Job Description/Skills Required
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Seller’s issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.