Aurobindo Pharma is hiring For Executive/Senior Executive- QC -Instrumentation Engineer.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Jadcherla, India. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Aurobindo Pharma
- Location : Jadcherla, Mahabubnagar/Mahaboobnagar
- Post Name: Executive/Senior Executive- QC -Instrumentation Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical
- Experience: 6 to 8 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Preparation/Execution/Review of the QC related Equipments/Instruments.
- Preventive Maintenance program.
- To receive and execution of Breakdowns for all the QC Equipments/Instruments.
- Execution/Review of the calibrations of all the QC Equipments/Instruments
- Maintaining spare relates to QC Equipments/Instruments in Laboratory Information Management System.
- Preparation/Review of Master Equipments/Instruments list and PMP schedule
- Preparation of URS of All QC related Equipments/Instruments.
- Preparation of SOPs of QC Equipments/Instruments.
- Monitoring / Review of Qualifications for all QC related Equipments/Instruments & Softwares Provided by vendors.
- Preparation/Execute of In-house Qualifications of QC related Equipments/Instruments &
- Co-ordination with cross functional departments internal and external.
- Raising Change Controls/PNC,s in QMS software.
- Coordinating with corporate engineering for service contracts.
- Maintaining of QC Equipments/Instruments Preventive Maintenance Check List books and Equipment history card books.
- Ensuring all the activities is done as per GLP requirement.
- Candidate should be independently handling Instrumentation, Waters and Agilent HPLC and Agilent GC systems, performing PM and Break down Activities
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply