Aurobindo Pharma is Hiring for Senior Manager QA and has issued notification to accept Applications.APL is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with turnover of over US$2.8 Billion revenues for 2018-19, with presence in more than 34 countries fronted presence with products exported to 155 nations. APL is 2nd Largest Generic Company as per Rx dispensed in the USA.APL is Amongst Top 10 Generic player in France, Germany, Portugal, UK, Italy, Czech Republic, Netherlands & Belgium. APL manufactured 33 Billion+ diverse dosage forms in 2018-19. APL has 27 manufacturing facilities and 5 R&D centres worldwide. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Manager QA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Aurobindo Pharma
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore
- Post Name: Senior Manager QA
- Qualification: M.Pharma , MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experience: 10-14+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- 1. Responsible for Quality Assurance functions at the site to ensure manufacturing, packing, testing and other activities are in strict adherence with regulatory requirements and in compliance with SOP. 2. Monitoring of manufacturing/packing activities through IPQA team on daily basis.
- 3. To Co-ordinate with the internal audit team and ensure compliances to audit observations.
- 4. To participate in Customer audits at site and coordinate with Auditor/inspector to ensure timely response and subsequent compliance actions. 5. Evaluation/Approval of Change Control .Also coordination with customers for approval of Change Controls and approval in QMS Module.
- 6. Ensuring the Implementation of cGMP and effective closure of CAPA with respect to deviations, audit finding, and Non-conformances
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply