Syngene Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021..Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization Candidates with 12 – 15 years of Experience for Sales/Business Development Manager Position.Complete Details for the Sales/Business Development Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Role shall be responsible for formulating market entry strategies for new products, new service offerings identified by Divisions or Commercial teams this includes pricing of the product, identification of key geographies etc.
- Develop long term business plans for and conceptualize growth roadmap in alignment with the corporate strategy objectives.
- Tracking performance of business units to fulfil targets and objectives.
- Develop understanding of customers and help in account planning and account growth.
- Identify core strategic programs that need to be implemented for achieving the targets including prioritization of initiatives.
- Role will also involve working with various functions like Sales Operations, HR, Supply Chain to help formulate their respective strategies in line with the overall company strategy and execution plan.
- Other responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with management to research, identify, analyze and execute new business initiatives, including business case preparation.
- Preparing strategic plan and financial model reflecting 1-3-5-year plan and yearly refresh
- Customer and market insights:
- Understanding of R&D budgets of large bio-pharma companies: research allocation, drugs under research, propensity to outsource.
- Mapping out the bio-tech industry and their activities: explore the space and narrow down potential opportunities.
- Jointly build a sales strategy along with the sales function to develop a robust sales pipeline up to next 36 months.
- Develop a market model for estimating demand.
- Run market research to understand customer preferences and estimate Net Promoter Score for Syngene.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team. Educational Qualification:
- Candidate should be an MBA