Sanofi Healthcare is Hiring for Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs, CHC and has issued notification to accept Applications.Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. Originally, the company was established in 1973 and merged with Synthélabo in 1999 to form Sanofi-Synthélabo.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs, CHC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sanofi Healthcare
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs, CHC
- Education: MSc./B Pharm/ M Pharm
- Experience: 4-5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Defining the regulatory/CMC submission strategy & support international countries to maintain the market supply
- Participate in project meetings with IA, R&D & other internal and external stakeholders
- Formulate risk mitigation plan in case of any anticipated risk and highlight it to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Update the business and other stakeholders with the current status and any risk associated with projects
- Coordinate with global counterparts and country RA affiliates to ensure regulatory submission and approval as per pre-defined timelines
- Co-ordinate and follow up with international counterparts and cross-functional teams for the preparation of local dossiers for the products under development and territory extensions
- Timely execution of regulatory strategy for successful regulatory subm ission in different countries
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.