Abbott Laboratories is Hiring For Head Regulatory Affairs and CMC and has issued notification to accept Applications. The company was founded by Chicago physician Wallace Calvin Abbott in 1888 to formulate known drugs; today, it sells medical devices, diagnostics, branded generic medicines and nutritional products. It split off the research-based pharmaceuticals into AbbVie in 2013..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Head Regulatory Affairs and CMC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Abbott Laboratories
- Location : MUMBAI
- Post Name: Head Regulatory Affairs and CMC
- Education : B Pharm/M.Pharm
- Experience: 12-15 years experience with large pharmaceutical companies
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Robust understanding on pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical/food regulations, basic manufacturing process (like tablet manufacturing, capsule manufacturing and oral liquid, Large Volume Parenteral), understanding of various Schedule expectations, beyond NDCTR and basic Labelling requirements as per the D&C Act and related Pharmacopeial guidelines to handle market queries.
- Be a Partner to Supply Chain while maintaining compliance expectations of various State FDA regulators.
- Proven ability to work with Food and Drug Regulatory authorities to ensure seamless approvals and good relationship for Abbott with regulators.
- Independently respond on Product Complaints from Regulators resolving within the timeframe of the law to ensure compliance.
- Develop and implement systems to keep track of licenses renewals to maintain Abbott compliance to manufacturing licenses
- Good understanding of regulations to be a strategic partner for business to ensure business growth.
- Play the role of Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and attend key internal meetings such as Innovation Boards, S&OPs.
- Report to the Affiliate Head on possible delays and solutions that are being worked out by the RA team.
- Anticipate issues that could come up in the market for commercial products and provide for risk mitigation options.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.