Piramal Enterprises is Hiring for Team Member – Production/Pilot Plant and has issued notification to accept Applications.Piramal Enterprises Limited is the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. A global leader in integrated solutions, it offers a comprehensive range of services across the drug life cycle from drug discovery services and development to commercial manufacturing of drug substances and drug products. With accreditations from regulatory bodies in the US, Europe & Japan, its development centres and manufacturing sites across the globe, committed to research and development programs.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Team Member – Production/Pilot Plant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Team Member – Production/Pilot Plant
- Qualification: -Diploma in Chemical,Graduation Not Required,B.Sc in Chemistry,B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical , MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required,Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
- No of Vacancies: 15
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Strictly following cGMP, Safety and Environmental Practices.
- Filling of Batch Manufacturing record and equipment cleaning record.
- Following Good Manufacturing practices during operation.
- Ensuring Good Housekeeping in the respective plant area and its equipment.
- Usage of Proper personnel protective equipment as per requirement.
- Planning and ensuring RM availability for daily production as per production plan.
- Maintaining the documents like Issue and dispensing register.
- Carrying out the process as per BMR without any deviation.
- Ensuring the adherence to data Integrity in on line documentation.
- Handling of Hazardous operation in safe manner
- Effective utilization of resources like Utility, Men and Machine
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply