Apollo Hospitals Released Job Openings On 18/03/2022.Apollo Hospitals is a part of the multi-specialty healthcare group Apollo Hospitals with the core belief that Expertise is for Everyone. With the launch of Apollo Hospitals, the vision of our founder Dr. Prathap C Reddy of removing mobility barriers from healthcare has become a reality.Apollo Hospitals helps you get treated from Apollo certified doctors at any time of the day, wherever you are. The mobile app has features like E- consultation, online pharmacy, home diagnostic test and digital vault where you can upload all your medical history.
Apollo Hospitals Recruiting Mpharm/ Medical-MS/MD in Pharmacology with 00 – 02 years of Experience for Engagement Manager Position.Complete Details for the Engagement Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon/Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:18/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Tagging and cleaning of pharma and non-pharma products, diseases and specialties on regular basis
Quality review of Clinical data on the Apollo 24|7 application including Clinician profiles, diagnostic tests content, drug content, general content etc
- Support in all Clinical Engagement activities
- Support in Condition Management program development and execution
- Coordination with internal stakeholders for execution of dependent tasks
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Reporting Manager
- Clinical domain knowledge including diseases, therapies, and patients
- Problem solver with out of box thinking capabilities
- Expert in excel use and powerpoint presentation
- Tech-savvy having alignment towards health tech would be an advantage
- Team player with good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
Educational & experience: Graduate/post graduate with PharmD/BDS/Clinical Pharmacology as base qualification