Accenture Released Job Openings On 07/06/2022.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting Bachelor in Physiotherapy/Bachelor of Dental Surgery/Bachelor Of Medical Lab Technology/Bachelor of Pharmacy Graduates with 03-05+Years Experience for Associate-Pharmacovigilance Position.Complete Details for the Associate-Pharmacovigilance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Matangi Industries Multiple Openings for Production / R&D / QC / Sales / Store & Dispatch / Audit / Taxation / Business Development / HR & Admin / Accounts & Finance / Safety / EHS / Maintenance / Purchase
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.