State Bank of India Recruitment 2021. State Bank of India recruiting Graduation in any discipline for Junior Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020. Eligibility for the Junior Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Junior Associate
- Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
- No of Vacancies: 5121 Posts
- Opening date for online Application:01/05/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 17/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Hiring For Junior Associates in State Bank of India!Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply
for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be
proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against
each state). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination
but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing
having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for
Junior Associates to be recruited.