Zydus Lifesciences Limited Released Job Openings On 11/08/2022.Zydus Cadila is one of the India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with a strength all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The groups state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across the five states Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Out of which, six facilities are USFDA approved. Zydus Lifesciences is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd. and the Zydus Group, we have evolved and transformed ourselves in response to the changing times.
Zydus Lifesciences Limited Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Sc,B.Sc,M.Pharm,ITI,Diploma with 02-10 yrs of Experience for Production,Engineering,Quality Control,Analyst,Production Supervisor,Technician Plant Maintenance,Technician Calibration & Instrumentation Position.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/08/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 13/08/2022,09.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.Zydus Lifesciences ltd. (Zydus Technologies) (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited) Plot No. – 1/B, Pharmez – SEZ, Special Economic Zone, NH-8A, Matoda, Sanand, Ahmedabad – 382213. India.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Production Supervisor: B. Pharm / M. Pharm with 2-7 Years of experience in Production department. Candidate should have exposure to shop floor production activity for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Patches, ODF, and MDS as well as documentation knowledge.
- Technician Plant Maintenance: ITI / Diploma with 4-8 years of Experience in Plant maintenance / Pharmaceutical equipment maintenance. Candidates should have exposure in Break Down maintenance and Preventive Maintenance.
- Technician Calibration & Instrumentation: ITI / Diploma with 3-6 years of experience in Planning, Scheduling and execution of calibration activity and should have knowledge of instruments like sensors, Controllers, machine operation, PLC, HMI and SCADA.
Quality Control Department :
- Analyst: B. Pharm / B.Sc. / M.Sc. with 3-6 years of hands-on experience in qualification of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, dissolution apparatus and UV visible spectrometer. Candidates should also have experience in GMP compliance and self-inspection of analytical labs, document review and finished product release in LIMS. Candidates should also have exposure of OMS trending for Lab review of various types of reports and protocols.