Cliniminds Released Job Openings On 22/08/2022.Cliniminds is the leading life sciences consulting and training company. Currently recruiting for the leading US pharmacovigilance company.
Cliniminds Recruiting MBBS / MD Graduate with 02-03 years of Experience for Drug Safety Physician / Medical Reviewer – For US Pharmacovigilance CO.
Important Details :
- Location :Remote (Hiring office located in New Delhi)
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: ₹ 16,00,000 – 18,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/08/2022
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Hiring B.Pharm,M.Pharm In Pharmacovigilance
B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Conducting review and assessment of ICSRs obtained from various sources (clinical trials/post-authorization)
- – Determining reportability of cases obtained from various sources
- – Triaging cases and determining seriousness and relatedness for the assigned products
- – Reviewing appropriate selection of adverse events from source documents, assigning appropriate MedDRA code and reviewing case narratives.
- – Acquiring complete knowledge of the product portfolio and safety profiles for products across therapeutic areas.
- – Involved in clinical safety, signal and risk management and review of aggregate reports
- – Performing any other pharmacovigilance related activities as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBBS / MD 2 – 3 years experience as medical reviewer or drug safety physician
- experience in medical review of clinical trial and post marketing medical reviwer
- Immediate Joining
Click here for Official notification and Apply