Randstad India Recruitment 2021. Randstad India recruiting MBA finance / CA / CWA / B Com for Cost Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Randstad India is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Randstad Holding NV, Diamond, Netherlands. Eligibility for the Cost Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Randstad India
- Location :Chennai( Perungudi )
- Post Name: Cost Accountant
- Qualification: MBA finance / CA / CWA / B Com
- Experience:7 – 12 years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 8,00,000 – 14,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 28/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong understanding of the manufacturing process
- Understanding of absorption costing and Standard Costing
- Ability to deal with stakeholder requirements
- Collaborate with other finance teams for day to day operations
- Strong understanding of Manufacturing Accounting
- Month close activities including Accruals, process order review and inventory management
- Plant/Legal entity financials review and prepare variance commentaries
- Knowledge in SAP FICO and Material management module
- Good experience in Excel
- 7-8 years experience in manufacturing finance team responsible for month close, reporting and day to day operations.
If interested please share updated resume with below details-
- Full Name-
- Current Location- Only Chennai
- Total Experience-
- Current CTC-
- Expected CTC-
- Notice Period-
- Can you join within 7 days-
- Do you have work experience on SAP FICO- Yes/ No
- SAP MM- Yes/ No
- Do you have experience in Manufacturing unit- Yes/ No
- Do you have experience in Cost Accounting- Yes/No
- Experience in Inventory Valuation Yes/ No
- Month Closure- Yes/ No
- Financial Accounting- Yes/ No
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Randstad India Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Randstad India Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply