Wipro Released Job Openings On 14-11-2021.Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies €˜Centers of Excellence€™ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Recruiting B.Sc,Diploma Candidates with 00-03+ Years Experience for Desktop support Agent Position.Complete Details for the Desktop support Agent as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru, Pune (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:30
- Details of Salary: 2,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 14/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- interested candidates please share your resumes at email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged in the IT SD
- Asks the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User
- Attempts to resolve the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call Resolution
- Routes the enquiries to Resolver Groups as appropriate
- Re-routes misdirected calls
- Escalates tickets which have not been resolved by SD, in accordance with Customer escalation procedures
- Provides status and updates on tickets to authorized users
- Reopens Ticket / Creates new ticket to follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved to their satisfaction
- Makes recommendations for updates to the KB database