Johnson & Johnson Private Limited is Hiring for Product/Brand Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Product/Brand Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Location : Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- Education: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Post Name: Product/Brand Manager
- Experience:3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/07/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Delivering brand and business outcomes: Develop end to end understanding of HCP journey to identify key growth drivers for a Skin Health category. Design and execute an Integrated Brand Plan to deliver business and brand objectives. Driving data-based decision making by applying analytics to business metrics, forecasting and overall portfolio management
- Delivering Commercial Innovation: Working on pipeline claims development to deliver business plan
- Integrated Communication with HCPs: Conceptualizing and execution of integrated brand campaigns with compelling content that brings alive the science and superiority behind our products
- Managing Professional Marketing Expenses: Efficiently and effectively allocating brand marketing expenses across initiatives to drive brand objectives
- Digital Marketing: Being digital first in approach to media-mix while targeting HCPs.
- Internal & External Partnerships:
- Cross-organizational collaboration: Liaise closely with multiple cross-functional teams (Sales Team to activate marketing strategy in the local environments; Regulatory & Compliance Teams to ensure adherence to all regulations; Supply Chain and Quality Teams for demonstrating distribution/network efficiencies).
- External Partnerships: She/He will also lead development of key strategic partnerships, both internally and externally with local Agencies and local Content/Media Partners.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply