Genpact Released Job Openings On 28-12-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 02-04+ Years Experience for New Associate Position.Complete Details for the New Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Account Management: You will work with AEs/sellers and digital clients to understand their needs and to communicate client expectations to the fulfilment and trafficking teams 2. Digital Project Management: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling several campaigns, sellers, clients, and markets at one time while tracking timelines/due dates for campaign deliverables, launches and/or revisions 3. Order Entry / Verify Digital Orders for Accuracy: Review that all orders have been coded correctly for various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders and then ready them for approval. 4. Continuity with Production: Ensure all digital campaigns are moving through fulfillment process between teams while meeting necessary timelines for client orders 5. Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the Audacy platform. (Homepage Takeovers, Streaming, Podcasts, Display, Sponsorships, and more). 6. Campaign execution & Fulfillment: Manage online advertising campaigns using Google Ad Manager, Triton Ad Platform, Amperwave and other ad serving platforms 7. Billing & Invoicing: Assist with ongoing and month end campaign/order reconciliation to verify delivery against monthly billing amount. 8. Campaign Monitoring: Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the agreed upon goals during their flights. Adjust as appropriate. Alert appropriate parties of any anticipated problems and be prepared with suggested solutions and make optimization recommendations 9. Campaign Reporting: At month end and/or campaign end, prepare performance reporting for digital campaigns and provide results to Account Executive. 10. Stakeholder Communication: As this role will support several assigned markets; Clear, professional and efficient communication is imperative between stakeholders (sales team and fulfillment teams) to ensure client campaign execution and performance meets or exceeds standards.