Cognizant Released Job Openings On 08-03-2022.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting Any Graduate/MBA Candidates with 04-09+Years Experience for Sr Consultant / Manger Consulting Position.Complete Details for the Sr Consultant / Manger Consulting follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:06
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Act as a key point of contact to the Business Transformation Services, Business Analysis, and Functional Architecture and Solution Architecture groups throughout the implementation
- Interface with business stakeholders to determine key design/process decisions, and contribute to overall delivery plan.
- Deliver assigned tasks complete and on time as designated by the Programme Office to ensure smooth progress of the implementation.
- Contribute and take ownership for various project related tasks / planning activities as the programme evolves
- Knowledge and Practical experience of Project Management methodologies – ability to configure delivery work stream frameworks to progress timelines and delivery milestones
- Demonstrate ability in planning consulting/functional work & ownership of project outcomes