Amazon Released Job Openings On 15-03-2022.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 00-05+Years Experience for Business Operations Specialist – SPEX Position.Complete Details for the Business Operations Specialist – SPEX as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals. You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s performance. You will directly work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on teams related to Selling Partner Experience. Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management. The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing large amount of data and report generation & management. The candidate should be clear and use data to drive their communication with stakeholders. The candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance. Basic Qualifications Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner Interest in e-Commerce/Online business Passion for innovation, automation and operational excellence..