IQVIA Released Job Openings On 02-12-2021.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post.
IQVIA Recruiting Candidates with 0-5 years of Experience for Associate Medical Data Reviewer Position.Complete Details for the Associate Medical Data Reviewer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:02-12-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates can share updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply on https://iqvia.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/IQVIA/job/Bangalore-India/Associate-Medical-Data-Reviewer-Manager_R1254594
Job Description/Skills Required
- Good understanding of clinical/medical data.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology.
- Proven expertise in the proactive identification of issues.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage resources to bring to successful completion specific study or project goals and objectives in accordance with defined quality and time based metrics.
- Proven ability to work within a matrix team environment requiring minimum level of supervision • Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and analytical skills,
- Must have Medical but also an operational focus towards metrics and status information to take the appropriate actions to resolve.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills. • Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using available resources,
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities
- Strong customer focus skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients