Icon Clinical Research Released Job Openings On 14/07/2022.Icon Clinical Research Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Icon Clinical Research Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Icon Clinical Research Hiring Any Graduates with 01 –06 Years of Experience for Clinical Data Programmer (RAVE) Position.Complete Details for the Clinical Data Programmer (RAVE) as follows..
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai / Bangalore / Trivandrum / Home-based
- No of Vacancies:06
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:14/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Job Description :
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON’s values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
• Participates in study specific database set-up within at least one CDMS system (i.e. Medidata Rave, DataTrak UX EDC, Oracle Clinical and CRF WorkManager)
• Reviews database specification documents created by study teams, such as CRF Specifications and Data Validation Specifications (DVS).
• Builds clinical study database CRF/database screens per CRF/database Specifications provided by Clinical Data Programming Leads.
• Creates/Programs edit checks, special actions and derivations as per a DVS.
• Works closely with centralized CDMS Validation Group to ensure all programming issues are resolved in a timely manner and study timelines are met
• Completes and maintains all study documentation as per ICON procedures
• Completes study database updates as specified per Change Request documents and procedures.
• Trouble-shoots and solves study building issues and edit check programming issues.
• May participate in study team meetings as an ad hoc study team member.
• Attends sponsor audits and assists with in-progress audits, as needed.
• To participate and contribute towards internal user group meetings to share knowledge and providing latest updates/features . Participate in Data Management department initiatives.
• Ensures all queries are responded to in a timely manner. Ensures that queries that cannot be resolved are routed to the correct SME and the issue is pursued until resolved.
• Ensures programming processes are compliant with applicable SOPs.
• Ability to retrieve raw datasets.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned as required.