Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting Bachelor Degree for Selling Partner Support Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Eligibility for the Selling Partner Support Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Selling Partner Support Associate
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- No of Vacancies:50
- Details of Salary:2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Interested candidates can register for this role using this registration link – https://amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in/registration/incta/ju0f4/apply/?j=56414&e=12245
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Amazon Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Amazon Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.