Randstad Recruitment 2021. Randstad recruiting B. Com for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Randstad India is a division of Dutch-based Randstad Holding NV, a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Randstad
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Gachibowli )
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: B.A in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies:25
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org OR only Whatsapp@ 8099344456
Job Description/Skills Required
- Latest Resume.
- 10th & 12th mark sheets & certificates.
- Graduation mark sheet, certificates & Original TC.
- Past company offer letter, 3 months payslips & service certificate
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Confidence, good team player and a quick learner.
- High on Observation and Analytical Skills.
- Ability to concentrate, review videos without distraction to resolution.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, flexible with the working schedule.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ensure that appropriate steps were taken to resolve customers problems and providing feedback accordingly.
- Conduct quality monitoring
- Interview Process:1st Level: HR Interview (Documents Verification)2nd Level: Online Assessment Test 1 (Test to be taken on Laptop/ Desktop)
3rd Level: Online Test 2 ( Test to be taken on Laptop/ Desktop)
4th Level: Personal Interview with Operation Manager (Microsoft Teams Call)