Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd Released Job Openings On 23/03/2022.Lincoln Pharmaceuticals shares its presence with fellow foremost top notch excellence driven pharmaceutical producers, engaged in manufacturing and marketing several therapeutic molecules under WHO-GMP guidelines.
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Pharma,M.Sc with 5 to 7 years experience for Executive / Senior Executive – CQA Position.Complete Details for the Executive / Senior Executive – CQA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad, Khatraj
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Work From Home/Office : Dr. Reddys,Mankind,Parexel,Granules,Hetero,Sun Pharma,Wipro,Macleods,IQVIA,Alembic,Cipla,Cognizant,Syngene,Biological E. Ltd,Aurobindo FRESHER And Experienced Jobs
Job Description/Skills Required
- To conduct external P to P audit, LLM site Audit, vendor audit and ensure the GMP compliance.
- To participate in third party manufacturing units audits including loan license manufacturing and P to P units and review the compliance reports.
- To handle the activity of Loan license/ P to P sites, like Site visit/verification, joint analysis, Market complaint investigation, Validation and as per requirements.
- To review quality documents like Batch Manufacturing Record, Batch Packing Record, Process Validation Protocol, Process Optimization Protocol, Process Hold time study, Process Validation Summary Report, Process Optimization Summary report, Process Hold time study report, In Process Sampling Protocol, APQR prepared by different loan license locations.
- To prepare Standard Operating Procedures for loan license and P2P.
- To handle the change control and review the change control before closing the change of loan license location.
- To handle Deviations, CAPA documents and do the necessary follow up for the closure of documents of loan license.
- To handle Product complaint and do necessary follow up for the closure of documents for loan license and P2P.
- To handle OOS (Out of Specification) and OOT (Out of Trend) & do the follow up for closing of OOS and OOT for loan license and P2P.
- To release/reject the packed goods for sale after verification of party COA and Pre dispatch inspection (if applicable) of loan license.
- To coordinate with RA departments for different type of documents requirements for registration purpose.
- To update the knowledge pertaining to standard operating procedures relevant to them in the development and current good manufacturing practices.
- To handle the vendor qualification related activity and ensure vendor audit and compliance as and when required.
- To ensure, Day to day activity report of LLM sites and follow up to our executives.
- To handle the finish product batch release of third party manufacturing products.