Wipro Released Job Openings On 16/03/2022.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Recruiting M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS /MBBS Candidates with 01+Years Experience for Senior Drug Safety Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Senior Drug Safety Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 16/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Mylan, IQVIA,Aurobindo,Wipro,Lupin,Zydus,Abbott,Hetero,Pfizer,Sun Pharma,Glenmark Latest Openings
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain a case report of an adverse reaction and Non- individual case reports.
2. Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a case report and Non- individual case reports.
3. Perform relevancy assessment based on accepted industry guidelines.
4. Provide training and guidance to the scanners on inclusion criteria of case report and Non- individual case reports.
5. Work closely with the SMEs to ensure physician team has necessary training and skills per industry norms.
6. Perform additional tasks/responsibilities as assigned delegated by the team lead/manager
Click here for Official notification and Apply