Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 18/01/2023.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting graduates with Min 03+ Years experience for TranSCend Business User Access Manager Position.Complete Details for the TranSCend Business User Access Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai-Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Currently we are looking for TranSCend Business User Access Manager to join the JBS organization in Switzerland/ United States/ India/ Singapore/ other locations.
The purpose of the role is for project TranSCend Pharma. The Business UAM Manager is the business SAP S4 HANA role design architect and supports the build, test, train & deployment of security role design processes.
The candidate is an SAP S4 HANA authorization subject matter expert that will work in close collaboration with the TranSCend Pharma Global Transformation project team and other key stakeholders to ensure a robust, lean and compliant authorization concept is implemented including the deployment of the business user access management governance framework.
- Conduct business user access management awareness workshops and training sessions to ensure the authorization concept is understood by the project team members and business users
- Work closely with the different functional and compliance teams to ensure business and compliance requirements are accurately collected and documented for the role design specifications and audits
- Perform role design and specification validation and health checks before and after role build
- Define organizational value concept for roles and rule set
- Support business UAT, defect management, user cut over, business go-live and hypercare
- Business and IT Security teams’ single point of contact for role design and act as authorization concept gatekeeper.
- Evaluate, monitor and ensure the defined authorization concept is followed. Support IT Security team and business to translate business requirements into technical SAP S4 HANA role implementation.
- Perform custom Tcode assessment, provide support on rule set design and maintenance
- Collaborate closely with other UAM (User Access Management) workstreams like Governance and Tooling within the TranSCend Pharma project and support the operational UAM team for project documentation and knowledge transfer
- Support general project activities e.g., resource evaluation, project planning, provide information on key milestones, deliverables and attend periodical project related workshops/meetings