Cipla Released Job Openings On 11/06/2022.Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India.Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Area Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Cipla Recruiting B.Tech/B.E. in Instrumentation gradutes with 10-15 years of Experience for Assistant Manager – Instrumentation Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Instrumentation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location: Remote (Hiring office located in Pune)
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,W’apps : 9881104887 (PLEASE NO PHONE CALL)
Job Description/Skills Required
- Measurement and Control system design based on DCS/SCADA/BMS as per functional requirements with required level of redundancy including Field devices, VFD’s, HMI’s etc.
- Knowledge in establishing networking and communication between field instruments to RTU and RTU to SCADA/DCS Panel and engineering station/HMI.
- Preparation of calibration and testing requirements with procedure and schedule for all the instrumentation and automation components of the site as per the requirements of cGMP.
- Should have experience in hardware and software, configuration, networking and testing, preferred experience with Emerson/Siemens/Rockwell DCS Systems in Pharma Industry. Also, knowledge in designing automation system, HVAC control, BMS system, UMS System selection of Field devices.
- Technical evaluation of Vendors to meet Cipla specification and standards
- Preparation of URS/ RDS/Technical specification sheet/ Terms of reference/layouts and drawing.
- Carry out Risk assessment in coordination with Safety/ User.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specification