Chemveda Life Sciences is conducting Walk in drive on 20th March 2021 in Research & Development.Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure and client specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Chemveda Life Sciences
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Research Scientist
- Department: Research & Development
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Organic Chemistry/B.sc
- Experience: 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
Time and Venue: 20th March , 10 AM onwards,Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
Position Name : Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate
Department : Chemistry Services
Division : Synthesis
Qualification : M.Sc. (Chemistry/Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience : 1-6 years of relevant experience.
Work Location : Hyderabad
Key Skills and
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy
techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Last three months pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo.
1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to
Candidates, who are not having CRO industry experience, can share their resume to