Pacific BPO Pvt Ltd Released Job Openings On 23/08/2022.Pacific BPO, an Access Healthcare company, is a leading provider of cost and process optimization solutions to clients in the healthcare industry. We bring technology-enabled, and analytics-driven transformation of revenue cycle processes of physician practices, hospitals, and revenue cycle intermediaries.
Pacific BPO Pvt Ltd hiring Candidates with 00-05 years experience for Medical Biller / Coder Position.Complete Details for the Medical Biller / Coder as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- MODE OF INTERVIEW – Virtual (Zoom)
- No of Vacancies:599
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 23/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates share their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org ,Call or Whatsapp 9311441474
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket.
- Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims.
- To check the appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear.
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner.
- Review provider claims that have not been paid by insurance companies.
- Handling patients billing queries and updating their account information.
- Post cash and write off the contractual adjustments accordingly while working on the accounts.
- Meeting daily/weekly and monthly targets set for an individual.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be willing to work in US Shift.
- Experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work queue.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good typing skills with a speed of min 30-35 words /min.