Pacific BPO Pvt Ltd Released Job Openings On 21-07-2022.Pacific BPO, an Access Healthcare company, is a leading provider of cost and process optimization solutions to clients in the healthcare industry. We bring technology-enabled, and analytics-driven transformation of revenue cycle processes of physician practices, hospitals, and revenue cycle intermediaries.
Pacific BPO Pvt Ltd hiring Graduates / Under Graduates with Min 06 Months Exp Into AR Calling can apply for AR/Sr. AR Executives Position.Complete Details for the AR/Sr. AR Executives as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- No of Vacancies:1000
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 21-07-2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : Interested candidates share their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org Call or Wapp on 9311446850
Related Job : Lupin Ltd Looking For FRESHERS – Email Resume
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket.
- Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims.
- To check the appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear.
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner.
- Review provider claims that have not been paid by insurance companies.
- Handling patients billing queries and updating their account information.
- Post cash and write off the contractual adjustments accordingly while working on the accounts.
- Meeting daily/weekly and monthly targets set for an individual.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be willing to work in US Shift.
- Experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work queue.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good typing skills with a speed of min 30-35 words /min.