Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting Any Graduate for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 0 – 5 Years
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Interested candidates can register for this role using this registration link
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon – Online Test Invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- Please take the assessment from a quiet location with no background noise.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Note: – Candidates who are based in Mumbai (only) should apply. All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interview.